Wow! Like many of you have expressed, time is flying by! I don't know where the last month has gone.
Here's a quick update on our little family:
My sister and brother-in-law were in town for a week or so back in mid-October. It was fun to see them and watch Tyler and Noelle interact. Trying to get a good picture of both of them together was challenging. This is a good one we got of them with my parents.
Tyler started walking about two weeks before his first birthday. He's enjoying his new freedom, including chasing the dogs. He still crawls about half the time and we're all enjoying this new phase.
For Halloween Tyler dressed up as a monkey. Dave was at a work conference in Yosemite, so Tyler and I hung out with some friends. We went trick or treating, but no candy for Tyler this year. This picture was taken around 9pm at night, so we had trouble getting a smile out of our little guy.
We celebrated Tyler's first birthday on the 5th! Can't believe that our baby is already one. We had a small party at our house with just family. My in-laws and sister-in-law also joined us. Tyler LOVED his birthday cake, as expected!
Hopefully you'll be hearing from us again before it's Christmas! :0)

2 comments:
I can't believe he is ONE! They grow up so fast. I hope you are enjoying life and that the holidays bring lots of fun memories. Talk to you soon.
I've been looking frequently for the Tyler update:) I know it's a busy time of year. Can't believe he's already one - boy does time fly.
Post a Comment