Here's a few pics from August and September to fill you in on the goings-on of the Wisner Family.
Play-doh fun with Grandpa

Enjoying some more milk (I promise, it's not coffee!)

Fun with buddy, Evan

Trying on Daddy's loops (magnifying glasses)

State Fair Fun

His first slurpee - can't go to the fair without having some junk food

Driving Gramps' boat on Donner Lake over Labor Day (he LOVED it!)

Enjoying Mom's roses (from Daddy)

Enjoying some more milk (I promise, it's not coffee!)
Fun with buddy, Evan
Trying on Daddy's loops (magnifying glasses)
State Fair Fun
His first slurpee - can't go to the fair without having some junk food
Driving Gramps' boat on Donner Lake over Labor Day (he LOVED it!)
Enjoying Mom's roses (from Daddy)
3 comments:
Looks like Tyler continues to be a blast! We can't wait to see you guys in one week :)
Very cute pictures!!! I hope that you are all doing well, we miss you guys too. We are looking forward to our next get-together!!! XOXOX
You guys are the cutest family!
Post a Comment