Monday, November 9, 2009

He's Two!!

Wow! We have a two year old. I'm still in shock. Regardless of my denial, it is 100% true and he's only getting older. I find myself wondering where the time has gone and trying to savor every moment with our little guy. He's at such a fun age right now -- learning to talk more and more, exploring everything, copying whatever you do... it's priceless.

Here are some pictures from our celebrations. We said we weren't going to do anything big this year. Instead it ended up that we had a few small celebrations.

It started with a small informal family celebration when my grandparents and sister's family were in town a few weeks ago.
Fun boots!


Then dinner out at the Spaghetti Factory with
Bompa & Grammie on Birthday Eve


Mr. Potato Head accessories... How do I look??


Excited about a new Veggie Tales Sing-Along movie


Family Fun on Birthday Eve


Birthday Day at the Park
(thanks for the pictures, Kim!!)


Fun with Evan


He asked all day to go to the pet store and see the birds and fish -- so we did. He kept telling this bird "HI!" I think the bird was glad when we finally left.


Playing with new toys


Birthday dinner, balloons and fun banner (thanks, Ali!)


And finally... a tractor cake on Sunday with church friends

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow, I can't believe he's two already! Love the shirt. :) He is such an adorable little man.

Kim and Jim said...

Hi Natalie! The cake turned out awesome - nice work! :)

Debbie said...

It really does just seem like yesterday that he was born. Time flies! Enjoy age two. I love that stage.

Ann Bradley said...

Wow - so adorable. These 2 years have flown by.
That cake is great :)

Adam & Ali said...

Fantastic tractor cake. I am impressed with your skills.

moscow daily photo said...

Hi! Hi! Hi!

I love this. Sorry I missed his birthday, I was thinking of all of you! Love, love.

deee said...

He is such a cutie!